Ain't nobody got time for nail appointments! Dyecuts Press On Nails are comfortable, easy to apply,
and quality-made to save you from those ratchet looking nail days.
What does it do?
Have vibrant, stunning, and long-lasting nails in under 10 minutes. Dyecuts will have you Insta-ready for your one night out or for that week-long getaway. Reshape, reuse or repaint the nails to your desire!
Note: Dyecuts Press On Nails have itty bitty numbers on the back for sizing purposes - easily remember your numbers for your next set!
・Quick and easy application and removal
・Comfortable and strong
・Customizable (reshape, reuse and/or repaint)
・Long-lasting - if desired ;)
Big Mood: medium-length, stiletto shape, chromatic blue
Set includes: 24 nails, extra-hold nail glue, and a mini file
- Remove all polish and oils from nail bed with acetone-based remover.
- Trim and file nails.
- Push back cuticles with manicure stick.
- Select the correct size of Dyecuts for each finger and set them aside in order of application.
- For long wear-time, apply a thin and even coat of glue on the entire surface of your nail. For short wear-time, apply a dot of glue on the center of your nail bed.
- To apply, align the Dyecut starting at the cuticle and press down firmly. Hold for about 8-10 seconds.
- Once all nails have been applied, you can customize the shape as needed by clipping and gently filing.
- Never force or pull Dyecuts off.
- To remove, soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes or until you feel the nails lift.
- Your nails should easily pop off after about 10 minutes of soaking.
- Using a buffer, remove any excess glue from your natural nails.